1. Automotive Sales Consultant
At Luxgear Motors, we takes time to build relationships with customers in order to understand their true needs.
Qualifications and requirements
- Sales and customer service experience, in an area such as retail, is preferred
- Good listening skills and a strong customer focus
- High level of self-motivation
2. Lot Attendant (Milwaukie)
Personable, high energy while providing excellent customer service, love working outdoors, washing and working in and around cars. We are looking for a person that have a positive attitude and are interested in career advancement. You will drive cars to/from the service department, wash cars, greet customers, answer questions, assure interior and exterior cleanliness of vehicles, get along with your team members, and learn additional skills while in this position.
•Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
• A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
• Professional appearance and work ethic
• Effective interpersonal communication skills
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
Spanish speaking is a plus, but not required